Friday, August 27, 2010

ERM Board Meeting

So tonight we had our board of directors and their wives at Mount Lou San for our annual board meeting! It was amazing to get an update of the ministry and the ways God has worked within the last year. We also got the fantastic opportunity to sing five of our songs for them as a "first performance" of the year. =] God worked in so many ways tonight; it was SUCH a blessing. Throughout the day I felt spiritual and physical attack from satan through feeling like I would pass out during rehearsal, an asthma episode and a headache at one point, but God lifted all of that from me by the end of the day. Praise Him for His mighty works! I have some pictures posted in a private account; if you'd like the link please comment me with your email address!

God Bless! =]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Valerie!! I love hearing about everything thats going on and reading how God is working!!! :) So exciting! He is good! I would love to see pictures of the night... the Board Night was always so much fun and nerve wrecking at the same time! haha :)
    my email is lagringa589@gmail.com

    praying for you guys!!

    In HIm,
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete