Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wow, So Here We Go!

Hmm. Where to begin?

It seemed like when I first got the phone call asking me if I still was open to being a part of the Encounter team, that the time couldn't go fast enough. Now here I am, my last night at home, and I'm wondering where all the time went. I guess I never fathomed that there would be SO much to wrap up before I left. God has been extremely good though (as He always is) and I've been able to finish up just about everything. 

My goal is to use this blog to keep everyone updated about how God is working among His people, especially within the Encounter team and staff. I am so blessed to have been given this opportunity and I really can't wait to see what's in store! 

I'll be posting pictures and updates from time to time, as well as prayer requests and praises. 

God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment